The hidden gem floating in the Indian Ocean
Routes & Planning – before, while & after your trip
Budget & Finance – tips on how to save money
Transportation – how to get from A to B
Check Lists – make sure to not forget anything
Sri Lanka surf spot guide and training plan
Sri Lanka eBook
Our Sri Lanka eBook contains 58 pages with helpful information on beautiful Sri Lanka. With our packing list and other preparation tips, you will not forget anything. Our in-depth travel routes will show you how to get from A to B – easy, cheap and fast.
The chapters of the eBook are separated in before, while and after your trip. Through this, you always know, what to do next.
What you will get:
- 58 pages packed with tips about your trip to Sri Lanka
- Instant download of the eBook after purchase
- Ready to read on your phone, computer or tablet
- A surf special containing the best spots and tips on ideal preparation
- Increased wanderlust
- Free updates of the eBook
- Money back guarantee
With this Sri Lanka eBook you will receive plenty of tips and information on the beautiful island in the Indian Ocean. The eBook ensures that you don’t miss out on any stops. Enjoy your trip!
Sri Lanka eBook FAQ
- Download the ‘Apple Books’ app in the AppStore
- Click the download link in the confirmation email and open in your Safari browser
- Click the download button and give it second to load. Your Sri Lanka ebook opens in a new tab
- Click the icon in the bottom bar and click ‘Copy to Apple Books’
- Ready to read
- Download the ‘Google Drive’ app if you don’t have it yet from the PlayStore
- Open the download link in the confirmation email
- Click the download button and give it a second to load
- Open the book in Google Drive
- Ready to read
The payment will be done via PayPal but you don’t necessarily need an account – without an account, you will also be able to get a copy. So nothing blocks you getting a dose of Sri Lanka information. In case you do not have a PayPal account, just reach out to us. When purchased via PayPal, please pay attention to use an email that is still active and also check the Spam folder in case you do not see it at the first glance.
Right now we are not planning to publish a hardcopy of the Sri Lanka eBook.
If you can’t find your question, don’t hesitate to send your question to us!